Stephen M. Wilson, P.C.
Mr. Wilson is a member of the American Bar Association, the District of Columbia Bar and the State Bar of Alabama. He is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Alabama, the District of Columbia, the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits Court of Appeals, the U.S. Court of Claims, the U.S. Tax Court, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He is a member of the A.B.A. Section of Corporation, Bank and Business Law, the Section of Taxation, and is an adjunct committeeman on the Committee for Professional Service Corporations. Mr. Wilson was selected to the Outstanding Young Men of America for 1980.
Everyone at Stephen M. Wilson, P.C. remains truly grateful for the reputation we’ve developed among clients who’ve come to expect a few key differences from our team.
STEPHEN M. WILSON was born in Hampton, Virginia and educated in the public schools of Huntsville graduating from Lee High School. At Lee, he was All-State in football and wrestling; he also served as president of his Senior class. He attended Auburn University on an athletic scholarship, receiving the Bachelor's degree from the School of Arts and Sciences. At Auburn he earned varsity letters in football while playing on three top ten bowl teams; he was also a Dean's List student . Upon graduation he served two years as freshman linebacker coach and received the M.B.A. degree from the graduate school of business. He received the Juris Doctorate degree from Cumberland School of Law (Dean's List and member of the law journal) and LL.M. in Taxation from the graduate school of law of Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
- Huntsville Sports Commission (Board of directors; President 2014-2016)
- Huntsville Quarterback Club (Board of Directors; Quarterback 1986-2001)
- Huntsville Rotary Club
- Volunteer linebacker coach for Huntsville High 1984-1999
- Former Chairman and Director of the Sarah Daye Scholarship and various scholarship boards
- Member of the Board of Directors of the AFLC (Auburn Football Lettermen Club) - past president 2006-2007 term
- Member of the 5th Induction Class of the Huntsville-Madison County Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996
- Private pilot's license (single engine land) 1972